The Laser Marking Fume Extractors offer highly advanced filtration and have been deployed even in Air-conditioned set ups
Compact design for easy and convenient placement of the unit near the laser marking/printing line.
Full steel body construction with convenient filter change mechanism allows easy maintenance.
QUICK FILTER CHANGEOVER
Filters are well laid out in easy-to-handle stacks and can be practically changed in minutes without holding the line.
CORROSION FREE BODY
The filters are built in a corrosion free, robust, stainless steel body ensures long life without any deterioration.
The operator can easily set and control all key performance parameters to suit the needs of the process. The filters also come with intelligent alarms for the operator.
|LM 200||Bottle marking machines||Up to 200 codes/min|
|LM 400||High speed marking||Up to 500 codes/min|
HOW IT WORKS?
Why Filter Laser Marking Fumes?
- Laser fumes are harmful to the operators
- Fumes in laser marking adversely affect the quality of products being packaged
- Adverse effect on laser marking can increase maintenance
- Accumulation of fumes creates an unhealthy work environment, especially in air conditioned set-ups
- Effective separation with proven rating of filter media
- Reduced Smell and Foul Odour with optional Activated
- Charcoal Filtration
- Standard Air flow design as per Process Speed and Part being marked
- Low consumable costs with ESP based options
- Very Low Electrical Power consumption due to
- Optimized design
Fume free assurance
SFS laser marking filters come with three stage filtration that includes coarse pre-filter up to 5 microns, fire polishing filter of 0.3 Micron and the odour filter using activated carbon media. With a compact design, built in a solid steel body, the fume filters ensure that your work environment stays fume free, even under heavy load.
- Clean working environment
- Consistent and clear marking quality
- Easy cleaning and maintenance
- No risk of exposure of products to fumes in the FMCG, Pharmaceutical products