- State-of-the-art Application Center
- Engineering with Solid Modeling
- Project documentation and version control
- Dedicated R&D team
- Specialized product development team
- Manufacturing spread over 7,500 sq. ft.
- Standardization and value engineering
- Advanced quality assurance systems
- Lean manufacturing processes
- Thorough pre-dispatch inspection
INSTALLATION AND MAINTENANCE
- Experienced service engineers
- Nationwide support
- Well stocked spares and part support
- User and operation manuals
- AMCs for end-to-end maintenance
- Operator training at SFS/your premises
- Well-proven training modules
- Training for routine maintenance
- Regular knowledge sharing seminars
- Knowledge bank to benchmark filtration
Shree has been shaping the strategy and growth for Span Filtration since inception. Her strong sense of ethics and high level of commitment to superior performance of solutions has helped Span to set a new benchmark in air filtration.
Ashwini is a postgraduate in mechanical engineering from the USA. Her efforts over the last five years have been pivotal to Span’s growth across geographies and new industry segments.
General Manager – Projects
Harshvardhan has been with Span Filtration since inception and wearing multiple hats and leading almost all functions. He is especially recognized for hands-on approach to developing new, innovative air filtration solutions.