No energy costs and better filter life with washable or easy to clean media.
Light-weight design that can be easily mounted on a stand or directly on to the machine to free-up the space.
Four-stage filtration with wire mesh and HDPE filters
Operates on Static Media based Filtration offering consistent efficiency
Best in the class ratio for Air Flow and energy consumption
Easy and quick maintenance, with slide-based filter cassettes
The ideal choice for low-pressure emulsion mist
The VAYU Media Filters from SFS comes in two standard models to cater to full range of manufacturing processes with low-pressure emulsion mist generated from the coolant.
Mist Free Assurance at Low Cost
The contaminated air from the machining enclosure is extracted by an effective suction blower through four stage filtration. This ensure effective separation of fine particles by Inertial Impaction and separation by static media.
- Easy mounting/ installation
- Low maintenance
- Robust, durable construction
- Superior filtration at low running cost
- Unique horizontal/Vertical construction for direct mounting/ centralised system on machines .
- Operates on static media based filtration offering consistent efficiency.
- Best in class ratio for Air flow and energy consumption.
- Built-in signal provision for filter choke indication.
|Model|| Airflow CMH
Four Stage Filtration
The Contaminated air from machining enclosure is extracted by a suction blower and effectively cleaned through four-stage filtration. Efficient mechanical separation of mist is achieved by media filters.
Why Mist Filters?
- Eliminate mist to avoid sticky floors, accumulation of dust, bad odor in the factory
- Mist is harmful to health and long-term exposure leads to respiratory disorders
- Mist, especially fine mist, often finds its way into sensitive devices and can cause temporary or permanent damage