The client is a leading manufacturer of a wide range of cylindrical grinders with nearly 50% market share in India. As a part of expansion of its sheet metal division, the client had procured a high-end Precision Laser cutting machine (Mazak) and was in search of a good and effective dust collector to be installed along with the machine.
- Laser cutting of thick sheet metals generates high level of dust and smoke
- The huge size of the Machine (Mazak) with 8-meter-long grinding table posed a challenge
- The thickness of the sheet metal to be cut was not fixed
The process study revealed that there were chances of spark generation. SFS developed a specialised spark arrestor to ensure total safety for Machine and Operator.
- SFS installed its well proven Dust Collector, with 0.5 micron particle filter and auto-cleaning System.
- The Dust Collector demonstrated very high cleaning efficiency with over 98% dust extraction
- Easy operation with auto-cleaning system
- Training of internal maintenance team led to extended maintenance frequency
Clean Factory with dust-free environment
Maximum Up-Time and Utilisation of high-investment machines
Lesser Maintenance meant savings in costs and efforts